1. Manuscripts must be related to International Business, Business Economics, Business Ethics,Auditing, Banking, Entrepreneurship, Marketing Management, Financial Management, Management Strategy, Operational Management, Human Resource Management, Management Accounting, Management Control Systems, Management Information System and any challenges in Government. Manuscripts must show the advantages and uniqueness of the topic under.
2. Manuscripts must be typed 1 spaced, typeface using Times New Roman (font 12).
3. The manuscript uses English.
4. Each manuscript uses at least 15 references from the latest year’s journal articles (the last 5 years).
5. Reference sources must be written clearly, completely, and DOI or link should be provided.
6. The manuscript is completed with an Abstract, a maximum of 250 words.
7. The title must be concise and clear, a maximum of 12 words.
8. Keywords consist of 3-5 related to the topic.
9. Citation models must use Mendeley's standard citation application type: APA.
10. The structure of the Manuscript (Article) as follows:
- LITERATURE REVIEW
- RESULT AND DISCUSSION
Manuscripts that do not comply the Lex Scientia Law Review’s guidelines and policies will be returned to the author for
correction. Template of manuscript as follows or you can visit our website