Peer Review Process
All articles submitted to EBGC will be reviewed in the double-blind review method. Reviewers are unaware of the identity of the authors, and authors are also unaware of the identity of reviewers. Each article will be reviewed by one to two reviewers.
The response of the reviewers will be the basis for the Editor to conclude
1. Revisions Required
2. Accept Submission
3. Decline Submission
An article was rejected for publication due to various considerations, including:
1. The article does not fit the scope
2. The article does not follow the rules of writing scientific papers / do not follow the author's guidelines
3. The fundamental methodological errors
4. The author refuses to make suggestions for improvements provided by the reviewer without a logical basis.
5. There are indications of plagiarism of more than 30%